E-Learning @UF: Build & Design
Learn how to create and update an online course on UF’s e-learning system. In this hands-on training, certified trainers guide participants in creating an engaging online course.Trainers guide the application of course design best practices and management strategies to help instructors deliver online courses that are efficient and student-friendly.
With an eye towards best practices, participants will learn how to:
- Make a course request
- Navigate and edit both global and course navigations
- Message students and course members
- Link, upload, manage, and embed content
- Create and publish pages, assignments, quizzes and discussions boards
- Employ organizational modules
- Upload and manage a syllabus
- Export/import course content
**A Zoom link to join will be emailed the day before the training.**
E-Learning@UF: Facilitate & Engage | Group Work in e-Learning | Learning Outcomes in e-Learning | Power of Rubrics and Peer Review in Canvas | VoiceThread |
Need different dates?
For consultation or to schedule an event, request training.
Who's it for?
Faculty, Staff, TA / Grad Asst
Classroom event, Webinar