Request a Training On-site Training
University faculty and staff may submit a request to have a UFIT trainer or Subject Matter Expert deliver a face-to-face training or webinar at the time and location of choice.
- Submit training requests at least two weeks in advanced of anticipated training dates.
- Subject to the location meeting necessary technology standards
Face-to-face option is open to Gainesville Main Campus, East Campus, UF/Shands, Vet med, IFAS and Pharmacy and IFAS Extension offices. Please note face-to-face sessions for IFAS extension office may require additional time and travel cosiderations.
Develop or Add a Training
University faculty and staff may request to collaborate with a certified trainer to develop and deliver a training or tutorial materials within the UFIT Training system.
- UFIT Training may require updates or revisions to existing materials to maintain web accessibility and formatting standards.
- A trainer will contact you to address any update needs and begin collaboration.
UF faculty and staff may schedule a 30 or 60 minute appointment with a certified trainer to learn or practice with a UFIT Centrally supported tool in a one-on-one setting. Appointments will be held in the Hub or online via Skype for Business. These appointments are not intended to stand in place of UFIT workshops, rather to offer support for more in-depth and specific questions.
- Appointments may be requested up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, contact your trainer directly at least 2 hours before your appointment time.
Repeated no-show and/or last-minute cancellations may result in service restriction.